Illustration depicting a plethora of fresh cooking ingredients
Banner displaying Cook's Pantry Grilled Artichokes with Lettuce, Onion, and Garbanzo Beans.

Grilled

ARTICHOKES

Cook's Pantry Grilled Artichokes

Product image displaying a jar of Cook's Pantry Grilled Artichokes

"The perfect snack or appetizer, grilled to perfection and packed in season."

Product of Tunisia

Gluten-Free
Vegan

The secret behind the great taste of Cook?s Pantry grilled artichokes is the quality of the ingredients. Picked straight from local fields and packed in-season, these artichokes are lightly grilled, then seasoned with fresh garlic and parsley. Delicious as an appetizer or simply as a snack.

The artichoke is a variety of a species of thistle and is a perennial plant native to the Mediterranean region. There is proof of its? use among the ancient Greeks and Romans and is mentioned as a garden plant in the 8th century BC by Homer and Hesiod. The artichoke, an improved version of a cardoon, was brought to the United States in the 19th century? to Louisiana by French immigrants and to California by Spanish immigrants.

Nutrition Facts. Serving Size: 1 artichoke (21 grams). Serving Per Container: about nine. Amount Per Serving. Calories: eighty. Calories from fat: seventy. Total Fat: 8 grams: 12% daily value. Saturated Fat: 1 gram: 5% daily value. Trans Fat: 0 grams. Cholesterol: 0 millagrams: 0% daily value. Sodium: ten milligrams: Less than 1% daily value. Total Carbohydrate: 2 grams: Less than 1% daily value. Dietary fiber: Less than 1 gram: 2% daily value. Total Sugars: 0 grams. Protein: 1 gram. Vitamin A: 4% daily value. Vitamin C: 6% daily value. Calcium: 2% daily value. Iron: 10% daily value. Percent Daily Values are based on a two thousand calorie diet.

Prep time: 15 mins |Cook time: 10 mins |Total time: 25 mins |Serves: 4-6 | Print |

Illustration depicting a plethora of fresh cooking ingredients

Grilled Artichoke Quinoa Salad

Prep time: 15 mins |Cook time: 10 mins |Total time: 25 mins |Serves: 4-6 |

This recipe is so delicious it tastes lke spring summer winter and fall all in one bite and once you have it you will never make pork chops another way again, so yummy blahh blahhh.
Grilled Artichoke Quinoa Salad

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 ½ cup Tri-color Quinoa - rinsed and drained well.
  • 1 jar Cook's Pantry Grilled Artichokes
  • ½ cup roasted red pepper
  • ½ cup red onion - chopped
  • 1 cup feta cheese
  • ¼ cup parsley - chopped
  • Olive oil
  • Salt and pepper

Dijon Dressing

  • 1 tablespoon Cook's Pantry Dijon Mustard
  • 1 tablespoon lemon zest
  • ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
  • 1 garlic clove - crushed
  • 1 teaspoon honey
  • ¾ cup olive oil
  • Salt and pepper
    1. Combine Dijon, zest, juice, garlic, honey, pinch salt and pepper in a small bowl gradually whisk in olive oil until thick. Set aside.

DIRECTIONS

  1. In a medium pot with lid add rinsed and drained quinoa with 2 cups of water and a pinch of salt.
  2. Bring to boil and reduce to low, cook for 15 minutes until all water is evaporated and quinoa is cooked.
  3. Put in a bowl to cool for 15 minutes.
  4. In serving bowl place artichoke hearts, red peppers, red onion, feta and parsley and mix to combine.
  5. Add cooled quinoa and dijon dressing and mix until incorporated. Taste and adjust with salt or lemon juice if needed.

Prep time: 40 mins Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 50 mins Serves: 4 Print |

Illustration depicting a plethora of fresh cooking ingredients

Grilled Artichoke, Fontina and Pesto Pizza

Prep time: 40 mins Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 50 mins Serves: 4

This recipe is so delicious it tastes lke spring summer winter and fall all in one bite and once you have it you will never make pork chops another way again, so yummy blahh blahhh.
Grilled Artichoke, Fontina and Pesto Pizza

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 10-12 inch pizza crust - rolled thin
  • 1 ½ cups Fontina cheese - grated
  • Cook's Pantry Grilled Artichokes - cut in half
  • 1 cup prepared pesto


DIRECTIONS

  1. Preheat grill or oven to 500 degrees with pizza stone inside for 30-40 minutes.
  2. Roll out pizza dough to 10-12 inches and thin.
  3. Place cornmeal on pizza peel or pan and transfer dough.
  4. Gently spread pesto on dough, followed by the cheese and then the artichoke hearts.
  5. Cook pizza 5-7 minutes to desired doneness.

Related Products

Policies | Copyright 2017